Re: [Full-disclosure] MiTM with https there are any tools ?

SPIKE Proxy does this and is Open Source and written in Python. You can get it off of our Resources page on www.immunityinc.com.

I've tested it against most of the webmail solutions as a stress test...it's a lot harder to write a http proxy than you might think. :>

As a side note, we've integrated it into our CANVAS product now, although minus the SSL functionality temporarily.
-dave