[Full-disclosure] Oracle's Secure Search

I didn't see this posted on any lists yet, and thought some might find
it interesting (read: amusing).

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,18341811%5E15841%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

From the article:

"Google has always had a good search, but it was the security side that
it's not good at," Ellison told reporters at the annual Oracle OpenWorld
Tokyo 2006 conference in Japan.

"We have the security problem solved. That's what we're good at, and
that's the hard part of the problem."

tim

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] CN spam links in Google and Yahoo
    ... Google is supposed having some issues with this type of stuff. ... that lists list URIs found in spam e-mails. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: Google Attitude was RE: Unclassified Disk "Sanitizers"
    ... ask the moderator to kill the thread after this. ... It IS rude to say "use ... just aren't used to the setup of the lists. ... Subject: Google Attitude was RE: Unclassified Disk "Sanitizers" ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • GOOGLES top searchs for 2010 seem to be obvious and practical
    ... Google lists top searches of 2010 ... searches on the internet this year, Google says. ... queries on Canadian teen sensation Justin Beiber and singer Lady Gaga. ... along with popular social networking sites. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: SATB Choral Arrangements For Sale
    ... of web-based portal (Google?) Google munges the email ... Portals like Google are convienent ways to access Usenet newsgroups, ... The reason people disguise their email addresses is because spammers automatically harvest adresses to add to their loathsome lists. ...
    (rec.music.makers.choral)
  • Re: Bug in TMW newsreader?
    ... Right when you login to Google groups, there is the main page that has ... Another advantage of Google Groups is that it lists the time, ... Mathworks, I have no idea which are the new posts and you could spend ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)