[Full-disclosure] Oracle's Secure Search
- From: Tim <tim-security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:24:59 -0500
I didn't see this posted on any lists yet, and thought some might find
it interesting (read: amusing).
From the article:
"Google has always had a good search, but it was the security side that
it's not good at," Ellison told reporters at the annual Oracle OpenWorld
Tokyo 2006 conference in Japan.
"We have the security problem solved. That's what we're good at, and
that's the hard part of the problem."
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Re: Arin.net XSS
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] MiTM with https there are any tools ?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] SyScan'06 Call For Papers
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Igloo-FTP Pro Problems