[Full-disclosure] MiTM with https there are any tools ?

Hi,

I need to conduct a test to get the unencrypted https traffic from a source,
but dont know if there are any tools to do that.
I am able to fake a dns entry, so he thinks i am www.hotmail.com (example).

There are tools to setup a fake weserver (or proxy) that will redirect the
queries to the true website, storing the clear data ?
I imagine ettercap dont help in this situation.

Thnx