Not that it matters but...

Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:01:51 -0800
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Steven Rakick <stevenrakick@xxxxxxxxx>

  • RE: Re[2]: [Full-Disclosure] Backdoor not recognized by Kaspersky
    ... Technology that would simply mark unknown code and prevent it from ... accessing any but a minimal set of resources (and whose markings ... [Full-Disclosure] Backdoor not recognized by Kaspersky ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: RFD: delete newsgroup uk.comp.sys.palmtops
    ... Clearly technology has moved on since I set up the group; ... smartphones have displaced pure palmtop devices. ... Amend the group & charter to include the modern devices. ... in the uk.* Usenet hierarchy: ...
    (uk.net.news.config)
  • [Full-Disclosure] XP SP2 WEP
    ... Curtin University of Technology ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft Identity Integration Server
    ... We are thinking about trying out this technology. ... Are there any known security risks? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)