Re: [Full-disclosure] Pod Slurping Code
- From: Jorrit Kronjee <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:17:56 +0100
Babak Pasdar wrote:
You are on target with your sentiments, that is the specific gist of my
article. People have been keeping their data to their IPods for years
in the name of "Backup".
I think as with anything, you need a catalyst event to build awareness.
Its just the way the industry works. One scare tactic to the next!
The possibility of files being copied to removable storage hardly seems
like a vulnerability. Getting better security at the door usually works
against these kind of attacks.
What you call awareness, sounds more like getting free advertisement.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Automated Vulnerability Scanners
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Tech Tip: An Illustrated Guide to SSH Agent Forwarding
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Pod Slurping Code
- Next by thread: re: [Full-disclosure] Pod Slurping Code