Re: [Full-disclosure] Automated Vulnerability Scanners

Can anyone reccommend a perl based nessus wrapper that has the ability
to dump results into a mysql database?

Gadi Evron wrote:
Q Beukes wrote:
no, what I was talking about was programs/algorithms that actually
scan software to find new unknown problems.

i have never heard of anything like this myself nor can't think of an
efficient way
of implementing it, yet someone claimed they exist.

I can't find any on google either?

Even though I have nothing to hide, as I showed in the email message
below, I replied *in private* to avoid a commercial injection.

This post was sent to you PRIVATELY and should have remained so.

Beyond security (who I work for).
Qualys.

Regards,
Adriel T. Desautels