Re: [Full-disclosure] Automated Vulnerability Scanners

no, what I was talking about was programs/algorithms that actually
scan software to find new unknown problems.

i have never heard of anything like this myself nor can't think of an
efficient way
of implementing it, yet someone claimed they exist.

I can't find any on google either?

Gadi Evron wrote:

Q Beukes wrote:

Recently an interesting topic on a forum cought my attention. The topic
was about automated vulnerability scanning.

Does anyone know of a good not-toooooo-technical FAQ/Paper on this
Does anyone know any good such scanners?

Beyond security (who I work for).

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -