[Full-disclosure] ISC(2) Any news?

<snicker>

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker

  • Re: up key?
    ... It is very capitalist in nature and thoroughly ... 60-ish years of communism hasn't made a dent in some of the pretty ... governments can make lots of money selling land to wealthy developers. ... renewal about a decade ago in New London. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: natural
    ... In that case it is anything that we can verify existing in nature. ... necessary to rewrite the first law of thermodynamics. ... The intelligent design scam artists were trying to bring their ... own creationist support base. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Best Bumperstickers
    ... Cindy Sheehan is a EXPERT on the nature of governments. ... My guess is she's seized on her activism with religious intensity partly out ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: opposite, complementary and the "not even wrong" ways of thinking
    ... or plausible then appealing for the few. ... Which is which is a personal taste: ... rulers to tell them apart. ... Nature is just such a ruler, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Gary McKinnon
    ... J.A. Terranson ... 'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)