[Full-disclosure] Automated Vulnerability Scanners
- From: Q Beukes <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:54:02 +0200
Recently an interesting topic on a forum cought my attention. The topic
was about automated vulnerability scanning.
Does anyone know of a good not-toooooo-technical FAQ/Paper on this topic?
Does anyone know any good such scanners?
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] The Domain Name Service as an IDS
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] The Domain Name Service as an IDS
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Automated Vulnerability Scanners