re: [Full-Disclosure] Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

Markus Jansson wrote:
BTW. Talking about insecurity of Finnish parlament and TeliaSonera:s GSM, take a look at these (sorry, only in Finnish) latest issues about TeliaSonera having no idea about security whatsoever. Luckily, they are moving to their GSM:s on Elisa networks... :)

I have written a summary type article about this new, totally different case at
entitled as "Cell phone operator sent 7000-large government account information with unprotected e-mail".

One sentence I want to quote: "This case emphasizes the importance of standing guidelines and processes when sending classified Government information with ties and co-operation in an international company."

- Juha-Matti

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -