re: [Full-Disclosure] Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:24:27 +0200 (EET)
Markus Jansson wrote:
BTW. Talking about insecurity of Finnish parlament and TeliaSonera:s GSM, take a look at these (sorry, only in Finnish) latest issues about TeliaSonera having no idea about security whatsoever. Luckily, they are moving to their GSM:s on Elisa networks... :)
I have written a summary type article about this new, totally different case at
entitled as "Cell phone operator sent 7000-large government account information with unprotected e-mail".
One sentence I want to quote: "This case emphasizes the importance of standing guidelines and processes when sending classified Government information with ties and co-operation in an international company."
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: [Full-disclosure] “if you are not doing anything wrong, why should you worry about it?”
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Compromised hosts lists
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)
- Next by thread: re: [Full-Disclosure] Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)