[Full-disclosure] Previously costly software now completely free.
- From: Steven Rakick <stevenrakick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:13:12 -0800 (PST)
FYI: Recently I noticed that both the nSight Network
(http://www.obtuse.net/software/nsight/) and VMWare
GSX Server (http://www.vmware.com/products/gsx/) are
now completely free of charge for both commercial and
Both pretty cool somewhat security-related software
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Re: VHCS Security Patch - 2006-02-05 --> Fake!
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] What can a Remote Vulnerability Scanner do in Future?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] VHCS Security Patch - 2006-02-05 --> Fake!
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] What can a Remote Vulnerability Scanner do in Future?