[Full-disclosure] Previously costly software now completely free.

FYI: Recently I noticed that both the nSight Network
Intelligence Console
(http://www.obtuse.net/software/nsight/) and VMWare
GSX Server (http://www.vmware.com/products/gsx/) are
now completely free of charge for both commercial and
non-commercial use.

Both pretty cool somewhat security-related software
packages.

-Steve

  • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
    ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • RE: FreeBSD on Dell PE850
    ... When I install using the 6.1 disk one I get the error "Add of package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Cant login via kde - hangs when "initializing peripherals"
    ... failsafe term then startkde - no problems ... I can login in under gnome - no problem. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: fstab and LABEL=
    ... Plus I agree with Tim that it would be better if we could be left in ... new package is installed, either on it's own or at the whim of a package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problem with kdvi font rendering after sarge-->etch upgrade
    ... I have no trouble opening these doucments on my ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)