Re: [Full-disclosure] Possible large botnet
- From: franco segna <fsegna@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:44:03 +0100
Stan, I couldn't agree more. "Full-Disclosure" doesn't mean "spammers-support".
Stan Bubrouski wrote:
Is it just me who thinks linking to a log of thousands of e-mail addresses is in very poor taste on a mirrored list? If they weren't harvested before they will be now.
-- Franco Segna - fsegna@xxxxxx
Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers. -- Leonard Brandwein _______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Re: All you WMF haxxors are belong to...... Mr Moore
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: All you WMF haxxors are belong to...... Mr Moore
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Possible large botnet
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 946-1] New sudo packages fix privilege escalation