[Full-disclosure] Re: All you WMF haxxors are belong to...... Mr Moore

This has been talked about on IRC the last couple days, are we being owned by Metasploit authors?

haxxors being haxxored by haxxors who haxxor haxxors for fun and fun?
--

"haxxoring haxxors for fun and fun" _______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

  • Re: Guestbook crank
    ... >Get into Irc and propose. ... Pity Me, Durham ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Metasploit 3.2 Offers More Evil Deeds
    ... Metasploit is now officially an open-source project with a mostly-new ... The new EXE template does not allow ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] IRC DCC Exploit
    ... We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, ... Subject: IRC DCC Exploit ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] go public to avoid jail
    ... So I sent my Mirc logs to the FBI when i lost my AOL connection. ... I have not seen these IRC logs. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Photos of Family/Friends and Therapy
    ... Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted ... here bimonthly or the charter on the Web at http://psychcentral.com/sppm/ ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated)