Re: [Full-disclosure] MBT Xss vulnerability

Nice discussion guys. Perhaps I should have mentioned that XSS about every site should not be posted to FD. And MBT does *not* attract millions of job-seekers. It is an Indian employer and IT job-seekers in India, at any given time, should not be more than one million.

I believe most of subscribers on this list did not have to know this XSS. It should have been better reported to IT team at MBT.

Best.