[Full-disclosure] Re: Re: PC Firewall Choices

Stan Bubrouski wrote in
> As cruel as that last message was I'm sick of the ZA pros here saying
> its perfect, its not, far from it.

Since nobody has ever claimed that ZA is perfect, in saying this you prove
that your claims are either lies or hyperbole. If you can't argue with what
people actually said, making up things that they didn't say is fatuously
dishonest.

cheers,
DaveK

  • Re: Feds FEMA incompetence
    ... Common foolish observations. ... >>> I'm saying there's no reason they COULDN'T have been! ... The people weren't hiding. ... It makes me sick. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: waiting for the last setlist
    ... lol..couldn't quickly put love minus zero/no limit in there...but it made the list too. ... saying they're love sick ... because there is so much in there, i'm jes wonderin' what in the devil ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: So where are...
    ... someone can think of Fred and George as decent people. ... they get very upset over ... which you know nothing about 2) you are essentially saying that I ... cruel) so you are insulting my parenting based on YOUR ideas. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Going to an ABATE meeting?
    ... Which is what I have been saying all along... ... > Your buddy behaves in a cruel and abusive manner; ... I don't defend him. ... When I called you on it, you said I was defending Panhead. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: pedaling tricks: Coyle + Kautz studies show ...
    ... of pros now, but there are certainly pros who do things in training ... moving from saying the best riders in ... beneficial results are from using Power Cranks: ... financial gain. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)