[Full-disclosure] Practical Wireless Deployment Methodology (PWDM)
We've launched a hardware-neutral wireless deployment/upgrading
methodology at http://www.pwdm.net and would like some feedback on
whether it is useful to you and how we can make it more so.
The PWDM (Practical Wireless Deployment Methodology) is a practical,
vendor-independent methodology which is intended to help people who
are tasked with deploying, upgrading, maintaining & securing 802.11-
based WLANs, irrespective of whether they are private (SOHO,
enterprise, home) or public (hotspots) in nature.
The methodology comprises the following steps:
* Deployment Analysis
* Contractual Negotiation
* Deployment Tactical Planning
* Deployment Procedural Rollout
* Supporting Infrastructure Rollout
* AP Security Issues
* Layer 3 Mitigation Strategies
* Management Overlay
* Gateway Security
* UAT & Commissioning
If you're interested in taking a look, you can download the current
version of the PWDM (ver 1.4) at http://www.pwdm.net
Thanks & Regards,
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] HITBSecConf2005 Videos Released !
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Question for the Windows pros
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] HITBSecConf2005 Videos Released !
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Hash Type?