[Full-disclosure] EZDatabase Directory Transversal, XSS and Path Disclosure Vulnerability
- From: Josh Zlatin <josh@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:28:11 +0200
Synopsis: EZDatabase directory transversal, XSS and path disclosure
Version: Confirmed on EZDatabase < 2.1.2
Author: Josh Zlatin-Amishav
Date: January 15, 2006
Written in PHP and MySQL, ezDatabase is the foundation for your online
databases. It is a powerful web based application that allows even
non-technical users to create online databases for their website.
ezDatabase will do the hard work while you concentrate on building the
databases you want.
The $p variable is not properly sanitized in index.php. Note the code in
index.php tacks on a ".php" to any file requested.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] overflow protection software ?
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Re: [CIRT.DK] Apple QuickTime 7.0.3 and earlier - JPG/PICT Buffer Overflow
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] overflow protection software ?
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] EZDatabase Directory Transversal, XSS and Path Disclosure Vulnerability