Re: [Full-disclosure] How to Determine My System Vulnerabilities

Eugene.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have three servers running Linux Red Hat OS. I would lke to find a
> source for information regarding "How Too" when it comes to determining
> what level of kernel, SSH, PHP, ect my servers are running. I do know how
> to check some of these things but am looking for someone who is very
> knowledgeble and is willing to answer questions about this OS.

Do I detect a case of "I went to get coffee without locking my

(Quickly followed by a case of "HR wants to have a talk with <insert
one of Eugene Smith's co-workers' names here>"...)

Nick FitzGerald

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

Relevant Pages