[Full-disclosure] Dud Tuesday?

Guys,

No updates from MSFT till yet. They were scheduled to release some
Office, Exchange and Windows fixes today.

Any news, rumors?

  • WRESTLING RUMORS
    ... Wrestling And Rumors News Mma Pro ... Rumors Wrestling And News World Wwe ... Head Wrestling Rumors Womens Shave ...
    (comp.mail.pine)
  • Re: Notice that Rove was indicted yesterday....
    ... Well, I never believed it, but I do believe that Mr. Bush's popularity ... Living on rumors and polls of the popularity of a president who can't ... Are you saying that leftists are living off the news of dead soldiers, ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Bad news on RPC DCOM vulnerability
    ... Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Bad news on RPC DCOM vulnerability ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Whats Up with Backstreets Magazine?
    ... to be the source for late-breaking, or even semi-recent, news. ... machine) was what we turned to for the latest news and rumors of upcoming ... The printed magazine has always functioned as sort ... edition of Backstreets is what I look to for the definitive word on ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)