Re: [Full-disclosure] Gerald Eisenhaur

On 1/10/06, dudevanwinkle@xxxxxxxxx <dudevanwinkle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[ a bunch of crap elided]

Just so you know, you are all now in violation of Federal law for
being annoying on the net and hiding your true identities. Expect to
get your door kicked in any minute now by JBTs carrying MP5s.

And if you think you're immune because you don't live in the US, think
again. If we can kidnap "terrorists" from anywhere in the world, ship
their asses off to Saudia Arabia to be tortured, then toss them in a
cell at Gitmo and throw away the key, what do you think we will do to
you?

Jesus, what a bunch of crybabies.

  • Re: Please Notice........
    ... her own little bunch of groupies who are ready to support her ... You should be more self-conscious of your being a jerk, but I guess, ... hiding from the law in Mexico precludes such things. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: sf not worth stealing?
    ... original to a friend, there's no downloading involved, yet a copyright ... violation has occured. ... And if teachers copy a bunch of copies of a story and pass them out, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: sf not worth stealing?
    ... original to a friend, there's no downloading involved, yet a copyright ... violation has occured. ... And if teachers copy a bunch of copies of a story and pass them out, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Troll thread; nothing to see here was: {Ping Blinky
    ... Steve Ackman wrote in news.software.readers: ... <A bunch of ad hominem stuff that has nothing to do with ... How is it NOT hiding? ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Drivers license and buying a vehicle
    ... Federal law no. ... I do not believe it is even a state law. ... gain by having a copy is the driver's license number. ... bunch of BS, go elsewhere. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)