Re: [Full-disclosure] Open Letter on the Interpretation of "Vulnerability Statistics"

On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 04:59:48PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Georgi Guninski:
> > so you approve gaining pseudo credibility by practicing mouse copy/paste?
> >
> > then this pseudo credibility leads to corporate serving/licking like:
> > "responsible disclosure rfc" - search for it.
> >
> > not than coley is consistent at all (besides lacking completeness):
> >
> > -------------------
> > - The Board has agreed that CNAs should not reserve candidates for
> > people who do not practice responsible disclosure (candidates would
> > be assigned *after* publication). I hope that this document, or a
> > later version, will become part of the "definition" of responsible
> > disclosure.
> > -------------------
> Yes, this puzzles me too, but on the other hand, Debian became a CNA,
> and Debian's official policy is geared away from "responsible
> disclosure" -- all bug reports are supposed to be public.

i am surprised that the debian constitution allows participation in such
shady organizations.

the open source crowd can easily setup a cross open vendor database and the
first one of the eleet them to learn of a bug to paste with the mouse.

but for strange reasons vendor-sec@xxxxxx seems to like mitre.

where do you want bill gates to go today?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -