Re: [Full-disclosure] Stop aiding an industry that just hurts humanity

Andrew A wrote:
> "In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a
> comfortable life, and they lost it all ? security, comfort, and
> freedom.
> When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for
> society to
> give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from
> responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free
> again."
> ?Edward Gibbon

[snip]

Mind sharing some of what you're smoking?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, GCWN, Linux+, Network+
http://www.jeremygaddis.com/

  • Re: UFC 63 - Opinion (spoiler)
    ... In the third, with Matt on top, he caught a punch to the ribs and pretty ... Athenians wanted freedom, ... they wanted security. ... wanted a comfortable life ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Double Trifecta
    ... I recall his great role as sensible General Omar Bradley to George C. ... Athenians wanted freedom, ... they wanted security. ... wanted a comfortable life ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Brigadier held for knife on train
    ... What a bunch of cunts. ... Athenians wanted freedom, ... they wanted security. ... wanted a comfortable life ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: O/T: The American World
    ... Bimbo = any woman your boyfriend wants to sleep with. ... Athenians wanted freedom, ... they wanted security. ... wanted a comfortable life ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Gracie Question
    ... In several of the fights he kept on and on when the guy was ... Athenians wanted freedom, ... they wanted security. ... wanted a comfortable life ...
    (rec.martial-arts)