[Full-disclosure] google image search

Saludos:

I was making a search in google, with the words "enviar email" and the
result was the image of the following URL:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6008/screenshootgoogleraro018hv.png

desire to know if to some other person it has happened to him the same.

Excuse my english ;)

Atte:

--
Alonso Caballero Quezada aka ReYDeS - ReYDeS@xxxxxxxxx
http://alonsocaballero.informatizate.net - LRU # 307242

  • Re: Very unusual WR for Lenton
    ... access "Google," or any source if they ... so desire, right? ... the swimming stroke and feet, and the effect of the lane rope, and every other ... Do your homework. ...
    (rec.sport.swimming)
  • Re: Parental guidance? --
    ... Here's the Prealusio from Catulli Carmina: ... After going another couple of pages in Google, I've lost the desire to search for more. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Seeking source for quote
    ... Google is unhelpful on this point. ... Are you thinking of the Thomas Jefferson qoute? ... "Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)
  • Re: Best graphing libraries?
    ... gruff is all right--the killer app doesn't seem to quite exist. ... Google ... You can also call gnuplot, if you desire. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)