Re: [Full-disclosure] .An uncontrolled fiscal crisis.. America.s future under George Bush.

I'll go as far to say, I HOPE THE SUICIDE BOMBERS WIN IN IRAQ, because
it will teach countires never to launch a PRE EMPTIVE strike against
another country again, for the sake of REGIME CHANGE. If we don't
learn from IRAQ and attack more countires, then the world is truely
DOOMED

On 12/20/05, qballus@xxxxxxxxx <qballus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Arrgh. I'm filtering all further responses before I have an aneurism. N00b,
> you're emails are a waste of electrons.
>

> On 12/20/05, n3td3v < xploitable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > If Bush wasn't president:
> >
> > There would be no suicide bombers in Iraq
> >
> > There would be no cyber terrorism threat
> >
> > There would be no Iran/North KR against U.S policy
> >
> > All of the above has been created during Bush's time in office...
> > he'll be adding to the list before he's out.

> > > Hey man, save this for netdev's next thread
> > >
> > > that is the _only_ good excuse for filling ppl's inboxes with political
> rhetoric
> > >
> > > jeez of all ppl, I am saying this ;-)
> > >

> > > -JP

  • Re: Strider: U.S. violation of UN charter
    ... >Being as I wasn't discussing Iraq or conservative issues, ... attack on Iraq would be a violation of the U.N. Charter if it does not ... International War Crimes Tribunal ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Buckwheats Quagmire - Twelve killed in suicide assault on Iraq army base
    ... Twelve killed in suicide assault on Iraq army base ... BAGHDAD - Up to six suicide bombers, some armed with rifles, ... The assault began when a minibus packed with explosives was driven at ...
    (alt.politics)
  • HOW THE ARABS FUCK EACH OTHER! ( NOW CARRY OUT BY THE ARABIAN VIRGIN)
    ... BAGHDAD, Iraq -- Scores of people have been killed and more than ... Shiite pilgrims taking part in an annual march to one of the holiest ... Three female suicide bombers killed at least 29 people and wounded 85 ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Is Islam Evil?
    ... > might jabber on in agreement with how bad the situation in Israel, Iraq is ... > and how they agree with the suicide bombers in Palestine, ... consider asking your friends how they feel about the Creator of the ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: We come in peace - Shoot to kill.
    ... "These people are being attacked in their homes with the use of attack ... Iraq never had a suicide bombing before... ... non-Sunni that kow-towed to Hussein. ... How many women and children did the suicide bombers ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)