Re: [Full-disclosure] Unzip *ALL* verisons ;))

On 19/12/05, KF (lists) <kf_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Um... the point was that 3 years ago when I found this (or something
> similar)... the attached exploit worked just fine. I could give a rats
> ass less what you or anyone else does with it today. The bug was pretty
> much pointless to begin with anyway.
>
> All these folks are talking about not being able to reproduce it... blah
> blah... well all I was saying was that I have seen a /bin/sh prompt
> produced via this issue.
>
> I'll kindly remove my nose from your uber er33t understanding of this
> crucial unzip overflow.
>
> -KF

KF, I wasn't having a go at you buddy, I just found the DVDMAN exploit
pretty funny tbh...

toddles back to read Matt. 7:6

--

regards
c0ntex

  • Re: Word 2003 and XP performance issues
    ... The performance problem seems to get resolved if the offending file is ... If any one here knows a backdoor to Microsoft to submit this as a bug, ... > in the left cell of a row and text in the right cell of a row. ... Blah, Blah, Blah. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs)
  • Re: Rat deterrent
    ... And these rats are quite big. ... you can get quite a nice pellet ... Check your local ordinances blah blah ... There are also handguns that use pellets, ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: problem with Windows XP (restarts by itself)
    ... You may have a "bug" in your hard drive. ... I was told even a total format ... software, blah, blah, blah. ... >>something's wrong with my comp. ...
  • Re: Rat deterrent
    ... And these rats are quite big. ... Check your local ordinances blah blah ... Be specific and say "pellet gun". ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: Part of RFC 822 ignored by email module
    ... according to my reading of RFC 822 (I doubt it's ... followed by a LWSP-char as equivalent to the LWSP-char." ... I agree that it's a bug. ...
    (comp.lang.python)