Re: [Full-disclosure] [Clips] A small editorial about recentevents.(fwd)

Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 11:32:00PM -0600, Jamie C. Pole wrote:

Perhaps you can explain why Louisiana state officials blocked 2 Red Cross convoys carrying relief supplies from entering New Orleans?

Okey, sorry. English is not my primary language, and I'm suffering from sleep deprivation, but ...

In what way does that help your case ?

It's called evasion.

If you can distract people into believing that someone else might bare responsibility, it doesn't matter how specious the claim is, you just distract them long enough to try to confuse the issue.

That's all you need to know about the current side-stepping being done by the right-wingers.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -