Re: [Full-disclosure] [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)

> Well, for one thing, I am a veteran, and have EARNED these rights
> that you liberal whiners take for granted. When you believe in
> something enough to die for it, come back and talk to me.

Lemme guess: You "defended my freedom" by going to 'nam? Beause if you
hadnt, the viet-cong would have invaded us right?

Do I have to kill someone before I am entitled to the right not to be killed?

-JP

  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... in effect dissolving all of ourrights. ... When personal rights and freedoms are dissolved for any reason, ... It is the VETERAN, not the preacher, ... who has given us freedom of the press. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... It is the VETERAN, not the preacher, ... who has given us freedom of the press. ... some vets have given their lives protecting those rights. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Good to see Tom Petty is anti-Bush like all good Americans
    ... protecting the freedoms I enjoy. ... If you are a veteran that has suffered any physical,emotional or financial ... To honor your sacrifice, I want you to know that I excerize all my rights, ... You can thank me later for your freedoms. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... The VETERAN gave us *none* of those things. ... some vets have given their lives protecting those rights. ... who has given us freedom of the press. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)