Re: [Full-disclosure] [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)

p.s.: I know this has nothing to do with infosec, But J.A. is right
about something, its better noise than you-know-who

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 79, Issue 6
    ... [Full-disclosure] Cybsec Advisory 2011 0901 Windows ... Script Host DLL Hijacking ... exploitation even in the wild reported, or just someone ... And THAT is the state of infosec today. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [RFC] Eye diagram & sampling points - Very Low Signal to Noise Rat
    ... [Full-disclosure] Very Low Signal to Noise Ratio on FD ... whitelists of content keywords. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] digest annoyances
    ... please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than 'Re: Contents of Full-Disclosure ... (e.g. the instruction to edit your subject line) ... Full-Disclosure digest, Vol" as it is almost certainly someone who is blatantly ... If something like this doesn't go into effect soon and the noise continues, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Were letting the bad guys win
    ... this is about u. not infosec. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Free Iraq
    ... Free Kevin, opsss he is free already, but at least that sounds a bit infosec. ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Free Iraq ... When you have rogue nations such as Libya, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)