Re: [Full-disclosure] [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

> Normally the correct response to this question is: go and vote, but
> with recent (and not so recent) events in the news:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2Bdiebold+%2Bgeorgia+%2Bcalifornia&btnG=Google+Search
>
> It seems this option is lost to us as well

this is the reason that those in power have been systematically disarming
Americans. Armed resistance was foreseen by our founding fathers - but we
just voluntarily gave up most of those rights a LONG ass time ago!

> Ideas? Maybe we could Hack the next "Election" err... counter-hack that is ;-)

Tim May had the right idea: Bush "needs to die". Unfortunately for all of
us, there's nobody around willing to "kill" him: the Courts don't give a
shit, Congress doesn't give a shit, and, most painfully, most of the
*country* doesn't give a shit.

We are a sorry bunch of losers here in the U.S....

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

- Steve Thompson

  • Re: Palin Almost Recalled As Mayor
    ... I haven't voted for a bad for this country candidate, ... then not I don't vote for either Parties candidate. ... Europe to get support from people who cant even vote for him. ... continues to vote for either piece of shit incompetent candidate. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: An Essay: POLITICS AND POETRY
    ... dickheads in America*, by Bill Maher. ... My opinion ain't for shit when the last vote is ... Obama is an idealist. ... It's like the laws of the universe, neither your peon little shit ass ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: 4000 and counting ...
    ... shit had already dropped out by the time ohio's primary came around.. ... vote for someone not "worth a shit". ... If you said it, you'd have a quote. ... I'm not the one needing it, just like I'm not the one needing TMT's DL ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Have ya ever just let er rip?
    ... First of all I cant vote because the gov. ... that if yer a bad boy or girl you get a spanking an you loose your ... there all full of shit. ... or could run for president ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)