Re: [Full-disclosure] Administrivia: Requests for Moderation

On 12/15/05, Joe Average <yahooinsider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i spoke with netdev and i asked him not to respond to bait mail from known
> nicknames

How about from this account too. Do you really believe that we don't
know who "yahooinsider" is. ROFL.

  • Re: Another Reason PokerStars Sucks
    ... On Sep 6 2005 7:28 PM, The Real Picard wrote: ... > change their nicknames. ... I asked them if I could close my account and then ... I hate to admit it, but I know how you feel. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Another Reason PokerStars Sucks
    ... > change their nicknames. ... I asked them if I could close my account and then ... > but your money, er rake, does. ... broken" and "meet all reasonable customer demands and requests" just don't ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT What News Reader do you all use??? Help requested!
    ... I have 1 account with login and password, I then want to have 3 different ... There is no USEnet concept of "nicknames". ... You splattered this same question across numerous newsgroups using different ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Another Reason PokerStars Sucks
    ... change their nicknames. ... I asked them if I could close my account and then ... would have to go to another online poker site and spend my money and again ... but your money, er rake, does. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Another Reason PokerStars Sucks
    ... >change their nicknames. ... I asked them if I could close my account and then ... >would have to go to another online poker site and spend my money and again ... to start playing some online poker! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)