Re: [Full-disclosure] List Charter
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:44:50 +0200 (EET)
In fact, what is the recent number of Full-Disclosure subscribers?
I believe many of subscribers are interested after more than three years now.
Security researchers and journalists are interested as well.
If the exact number is not public, it would be informative to have something estimated. Is it tens of thousands, maybe more, or something totally different.
[Full-Disclosure] Mailing List Charter John Cartwright <johnc at grok.org.uk>
- Introduction & Purpose -
This document serves as a charter for the [Full-Disclosure] mailing list hosted at lists.grok.org.uk.
The list was created on 9th July 2002 by Len Rose, and is primarily concerned with security issues and their discussion. The list is administered by John Cartwright.
The Full-Disclosure list is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.
_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service
- Next by Date: RE: [Full-disclosure] Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] List Charter
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-226-1] Courier vulnerability