Re: [Full-disclosure] Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut (out now on DVD)

--- n3td3v (who just cannot help himself)
<xploitable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have been informed you're a guy who hangs around
> Hackers' Lounge:1
> on Yahoo! Chat... *Tries not to laugh*.

Like so much you come out with, you get it wrong YET
again.
I don't use Yahoo! Chat nor IRC. Get it right for ONCE
in your life...

  • Re: Only 8 More Days to Go!
    ... A general user may have Yahoo or MSN Messenger installed. ... AIM, ICQ and many more. ... Does Pidgin get them access to Yahoo chat? ...
  • Re: Only 8 More Days to Go!
    ... A general user may have Yahoo or MSN Messenger installed. ... AIM, ICQ and many more. ... Does Pidgin get them access to Yahoo chat? ...
  • Re: Only 8 More Days to Go!
    ... A general user may have Yahoo or MSN Messenger installed. ... AIM, ICQ and many more. ... Does Pidgin get them access to Yahoo chat? ...
  • Re: bomber boot
    ... > only booted me out of the Yahoo chat room, ... I suspect it is possible for that control to be ...
    (microsoft.public.security)