Re: [Full-disclosure] Security Contact

If anybody of the following vendors is reading this list, please get
in touch with me :

---clip---
NOD32    - secure@ security@ - no repsonse
Kaspersky - secure@ security@ - no repsonse
Avast    - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse
DrWeb    - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse
Panda AV -
TRV -
Vexira AV -
---clip---

Panda:
Please try info@ pandasoftware.com (Europe) or info.usa@ pandasoftware.com (customers in USA)
http://www.pandasoftware.com/about/contact/

Vexira:
Both support@ centralcommand.com and sales@ centralcommand.com are valid addresses too.
http://www.centralcommand.com/contact.html

Only some seconds of Googling and http://www.osvdb.org/vendor_dict.php used..

- Juha-Matti

  • [Full-disclosure] Security Contact
    ... Kaspersky - secure@ security@ - no repsonse ... Avast - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Ten least secure programs
    ... it's probably better you leave the topic alone ... I said I do not have security issues with the programs I code. ... I didn't realize you were a Linux user, ... > the most widely used and secure UNIX flavors? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • "An Asp.Net accident waiting to happen" - Draft article
    ... In a time where Security ... in shared hosting environments. ... technologies that allow the creation and deployment of secure ... IIS 6 web server and windows 2003 also provide some tools to deploy ...
  • RE: Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk
    ... I do agree that the additions and changes to Solarius will make it more secure and that this is good. ... Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk ... instead I would say that the view that security is ... Four Construction Workers Died after Crane Collapse in Toledo, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk
    ... Anyone who has been working with computers for a long time will have noticed ... because DNS does not configure properly or security permissions are relaxed ... Is It Also Secure ... guarantee that no one really knows for sure, not even Microsoft developers. ...
    (Security-Basics)