[Full-disclosure] Security Contact

If anybody of the following vendors is reading this list, please get
in touch with me :

NOD32 - secure@ security@ - no repsonse
Kaspersky - secure@ security@ - no repsonse
Avast - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse
DrWeb - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse
quickheal.com -
AVK (GDATA) - (Anti Viren Kit)
TrendMicro - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse
AVira -
Panda AV -
TRV -
Vexira AV -

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Security Contact
    ... Kaspersky - secure@ security@ - no repsonse Avast - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse DrWeb - secure@ security@ sales@ - no repsonse ... Vexira AV - ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Needed Advice - Olap client tool
    ... a description of what you want to secure and what you ... The other issue that can circumvent dimensional security is putting ... we created a Sales report giving the total sales and ... So now I am seeking advice in testing a client tool that provide security ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: Ten least secure programs
    ... it's probably better you leave the topic alone ... I said I do not have security issues with the programs I code. ... I didn't realize you were a Linux user, ... > the most widely used and secure UNIX flavors? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • "An Asp.Net accident waiting to happen" - Draft article
    ... In a time where Security ... in shared hosting environments. ... technologies that allow the creation and deployment of secure ... IIS 6 web server and windows 2003 also provide some tools to deploy ...
  • RE: Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk
    ... I do agree that the additions and changes to Solarius will make it more secure and that this is good. ... Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk ... instead I would say that the view that security is ... Four Construction Workers Died after Crane Collapse in Toledo, ...
    (Security-Basics)