Re: [Full-disclosure] Software Firewalls for Windows
- From: "Fergie" <fergdawg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 03:05:21 GMT
Is there something wrong with Zone Alarm? ;-)
Also, it was just announced today by Sunbelt Software that they
are picking up Kerio.
-- Paul Stephens <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list, I've been a firm advocate of Sygate Pro for some time but as Symantec
has bought and canned it I'm wondering what you guys would recommend as a
>>From the limited testing I've done I'm leaning toward Ghostwall for XP64 &
Outpost for 32bit machines.
Any suggestions welcomed.
(Proprietor - OneStep Solutions)
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
Engineering Architecture for the Internet
fergdawg@xxxxxxxxxxx or fergdawg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: RE: [Full-disclosure] Re: SOX whistleblowers' clause Compliance
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Webmin miniserv.pl format string vulnerability
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Software Firewalls for Windows
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Software firewalls for Windows