Re: [Full-disclosure] Hacking Boot camps!

Come on... lets go right old school. I loved and ran RA

right old school? Hm, okies! ..didn't care for RA, personally - I ran Synchronet and RENEGADE. Thinking back.. Synchronet's scriptable co-sysop was a lot of fun..

-m

Pfft..

RENEGADE all the way :>

WWIV was great for modding too.  Vision-X, yep.. I remember a lot of the
'ansi cool-kids' (or whatever...) running that.

-MH