Re: [Full-disclosure] This crap needs to stop

From: Stephen Johnson (maillists_at_thelonecoder.com)
Date: 11/29/05

    Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:06:04 -0800
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>

    > From: Eliah Kagan <degeneracypressure@gmail.com>
    > Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:55:00 -0500
    > To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    > Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] This crap needs to stop
    >

    > Yes, this is an embarrassing error on my part. It has next to nothing
    > to do with what I am trying to say, but it is embarrassing
    > nonetheless. It is particularly embarrasing because I starred the word
    > "wrote" for emphasis, even though whether or not Sony wrote the
    > rootkit (they did not) was not central to my argument.

    IF it makes any difference, I *believe* the main executive at First4Internet
    had previously sat on the board of directors with Sony, and Sony was pretty
    much their only client.

    So from that standpoint, I would think that First4Internet was a company
    that was put together to allow Sony to create the virus and package while
    having a scapegoat for when they got caught ....

    Just a thought.

    <?php
    /*

    Stephen Johnson c | eh
    The Lone Coder

    http://www.ouradoptionblog.com
    Join our journey of adoption

    http://www.thelonecoder.com
    stephen@thelonecoder.com

    continuing the struggle against bad code

    */
    ?>