Re: [Full-disclosure] Return of the Phrack High Council

From: Rodrigo Barbosa (
Date: 11/25/05

    Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:33:44 -0200

    I dislike n3td3v as much as most subscribers of this list, but the
    ammount of noise generated by people complaining about him is much
    worst than n3td3v himself.

    Yes, I tend to agree with most comments about n3td3v, but I really think
    all this spitting game is much more childish than any comment he
    ever made.

    If you don't like what he has to say (I know I don't), simply
    filter his e-mails (I did). But all this noise generated by
    people complaining whenever he posts something is not helping.

    For crying out loud, this is a security related list. If you want
    to complain about someone's knowledge, skills or maturity, take
    it off the list.

    The best way to prove he is wrong is not to make the same
    mistakes, or even worst mistakes than he is doing.

    Best Regards,
    PS: I won't reply to this e-mail on list. If you have anything to
    say to me regarding this message, e-mail me personaly. This is as
    much noise as I'm willing to add to the list

    On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 03:49:02PM +0000, James Eaton-Lee wrote:
    > I don't really want to feed the trolls any more than we as a list
    > already have, but for your benefit, n3td3v, and in the hope that either
    > the list will have some of their concerns allayed or you'll realise
    > where you're going wrong...

    - --
    Rodrigo Barbosa <>

    Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)