RE: [Full-disclosure] Window's O/S

From: Aditya Deshmukh (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.strangled.net)
Date: 11/25/05

    To: "'jacob jango'" <jacobjango@yahoo.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:58:04 +0530

    this does not work on win2k sp4 srp5

    Not sure if you guys are aware of this issue windows XP...!!

    create an folder on deskop and name it as "notepad".
    open internet explorer > go to view > source code > this will open the
    contents of notepad folder....!!

      _____

    Yahoo!
    <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.c
    om/unlimited/> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

    • [Full-disclosure] Windows O/S
      ... create an folder on deskop and name it as "notepad". ... Yahoo! ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: User Account Suddenly Unaccessable
      ... Here is how that command looks, between the ### lines, as copied from your email and as pasted into the notepad session: ... echo Please wait. ... It would be fine with me if all those could be retrieved and made available on the Administrator account, or on some user account of whatever name, or both. ... Only an administrator has access to this folder. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • Re: Change Notepad default from ANSI to Unicode?
      ... > but I have to do it every time I save something anew in the Notepad. ... Find Notepad.exe in the C:\WINDOWS folder using Windows Explorer. ... and select copy from the context menu (screen shot). ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Choices between Question and comment Still have ?????????
      ... If it's not in the Desktop folder, ... Now it won't let me see the source to edit. ... So what I must do is copy and paste the entire txt file to a NEW notepad. ... You said, "...when I pull up a saved txt file on notepad, I have to right ...
    • Re: notepad deleted
      ... >> bogus version of notepad.exe. ... >> If all Norton did was delete the bogus version in the system32 folder, ... >> system 32 folder and see if notepad now works... ... >>> nortons deleted my notepad because it had a virus that it said it ...