[Full-disclosure] Requesting penetration test resources

From: David Withnall (dave_at_cheekysoftware.com)
Date: 11/17/05

    Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:52:32 +0000
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    I would be grateful if someone could provide some providers to resources
    where I might be able to learn the fundamentals of penetration testing
    for network security. I have researched a lot of web sites and found a
    couple of gems but it can be hard sorting out the wheat from the chaff
    sometimes, especially when you're a relative novice.

    Thanks.