Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

From: pingywon (pingywon_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/16/05

    To: "n3td3v n3td3v" <xploitabl@gmail.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:01:36 -0500

    I got a better question. Who cares?

    ~pingywon
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: n3td3v n3td3v
      To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
      Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

      I have to say how disapointed I am that more people didn't pick up the fact that even though the name comes across as n3td3v the address is xploitabl@gmail.com, where the origianal troll postings are from xploitable@gmail.com.
      Also the person that set up the website in the other posts had the same thought as I did and used xploitabel@gmail.com and took it farther by setting up a website.
      The original n3td3v must be laughing his ass off for "security" people missing such simple bait and switch.

      Or am I the real n3td3v just throwing up smokescreens, who knows?