Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

From: pingywon (pingywon_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/16/05

    To: "n3td3v n3td3v" <xploitabl@gmail.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:01:36 -0500

    I got a better question. Who cares?

    ~pingywon
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: n3td3v n3td3v
      To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
      Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

      I have to say how disapointed I am that more people didn't pick up the fact that even though the name comes across as n3td3v the address is xploitabl@gmail.com, where the origianal troll postings are from xploitable@gmail.com.
      Also the person that set up the website in the other posts had the same thought as I did and used xploitabel@gmail.com and took it farther by setting up a website.
      The original n3td3v must be laughing his ass off for "security" people missing such simple bait and switch.

      Or am I the real n3td3v just throwing up smokescreens, who knows?

    • Re: About my CD.....
      ... website), ... consider the venomous response to my innocuous mention of a humorous ... >those posts so I'm not sure which way your political leanings go, ... >groups is the very one who lists on his professional website that he ...
      (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
    • Re: Tea Wiki?
      ... postings URLs to drum up traffic for your website. ... I'm in your killfile let's see you back it up by not continously saying ... popularity then go looking for your other posts in other groups. ... existing water rights to replace an existing well. ...
      (rec.food.drink.tea)
    • Re: change display name with script?
      ... Your objection is your posts tend to cover a wider range of topics than ... what you support directly on your website and my posts that you happen to ... often make posts that do not link the product I support. ... Those of us MVPs who have items in our signatures or stuff on our ...
    • Re: West Virginia @ the WHL
      ... If one's frequency of posts in MTR constitutes "spamming", ... Rich Piehl doesn't like nighttime road videos... ... my website was "wrong" according to Steve Alpert because it ... the criticism gets personal, it seems stupid to me not to say anything ...
      (misc.transport.road)
    • Re: change display name with script?
      ... admit that you will soon be offering a solution that costs money and you ... Your objection is your posts tend to cover a wider range of topics than what ... you support directly on your website and my posts that you happen to read ... make posts that do not link the product I support. ...