Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

From: n3td3v n3td3v (xploitabl_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/15/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:41:27 -0600
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    I have to say how disapointed I am that more people didn't pick up the fact
    that even though the name comes across as n3td3v the address is
    xploitabl@gmail.com, where the origianal troll postings are from
    xploitable@gmail.com.
    Also the person that set up the website in the other posts had the same
    thought as I did and used xploitabel@gmail.com and took it farther by
    setting up a website.
    The original n3td3v must be laughing his ass off for "security" people
    missing such simple bait and switch.

    Or am I the real n3td3v just throwing up smokescreens, who knows?