Re: [Full-disclosure] FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: n3td3v (xploitable_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/13/05

    Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:47:17 +0000
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    Security Researcher who reads news stories, studies hacker techniques
    and trends. Also noticed that online news journalists are using the
    phrase "Security Researcher" as a new name for "hackers". I am
    "Security Researcher" in its true form. I don't subscirbe to online
    media journalists and hackers who have hi-hacked the term security
    researcher to try and hide their true status as "HACKER".