Re: [Full-disclosure] FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: n3td3v (xploitable_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/13/05

    Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:37:51 +0000
    To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    Not interested in your mindless point of view. I have been responsible
    for stopping many major attacks against corporations through
    underground investigative works. Whats wrong, you realising the guy
    youre stereo typing is more than you can bite and chew? Come ahead and
    try and launch more personal attacks. I have the biggest people in the
    industry behind me offlist. My list was never ment to be anything BIG.
    I wanted to read multiple news sources from around the internet
    without logging into my e-mail or visiting more than one site. It just
    so happened members of the public unrelated to me started joning.
    You're an idiot, I can make you look more stupid if you want, wanna?