Re: [Full-disclosure] FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: Dude VanWinkle (dudevanwinkle_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/13/05

    Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:29:30 -0700
    To: n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com>, full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    Just for the M&M lyrics, I have added n3td0uch3 to my "please delete
    immediately" List

    If any emails are sent out with n3td3v in the headers or body, they
    wont make it to my inbox. (not like anyone cares about that, but it
    makes me _feel_ important =P)

    You should go post on your google group port of FD and just pretend
    its the real thing. Come back when you have a PoC (and I will try and
    do the same, sorry all, I blame the bloody mary's)

    -JP
    "Heh, you have been cached by a hundred servers and will be forever
    associated with honkey the hoodlum and bad lyrics"
    -JP