Re: [Full-disclosure] Meeting Room Names

From: Simon Richter (Simon.Richter_at_hogyros.de)
Date: 11/09/05

    Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:19:20 +0100
    To: "Native.Code" <native.code@gmail.com>

    Hi,

    Native.Code wrote:

    > Something not related to vulnerabilities you guys are requested to
    > suggest names for our meeting rooms. We don't want to call them with sad
    > names like Room A, Board Room etc. but something interesting.

    The Kevin Mitnick Room.

        Simon (ducks&runs)

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Meeting Room Names
      ... > suggest names for our meeting rooms. ... > sad names like Room A, Board Room etc. but something interesting. ... names of the Hells references in Big Trouble in Little China... ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-disclosure] Meeting Room Names
      ... Something not related to vulnerabilities you guys are requested to suggest ... names for our meeting rooms. ... We don't want to call them with sad names like ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Meeting Room Names
      ... > Something not related to vulnerabilities you guys are requested to suggest ... We don't want to call them with sad names like ... My company names meeting rooms after scenes from the movie "Office Space". ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Meeting Room Names
      ... letstalkaboutitofflist1 and takeittoyourprivateinbox2 ... Marlon Jabbur wrote: ... >>We don't want to call them with sad names like ... Board Room etc. but something interesting. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Meeting Room Names
      ... > We don't want to call them with sad names like ... Board Room etc. but something interesting. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)