Re: [Full-disclosure] PullThePlug Contest: Call For Papers

From: TheGesus (thegesus_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/12/05

    Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:44:39 -0400
    To: "announcements@pulltheplug.org" <announcements@pulltheplug.org>

    > the author obviously gets the credit. For information about who retains the
    > rights and what the prizes are, I suggest you have a look at the
    > Information and FAQ sections on our site.
    >
    > greetings,
    > PullThePlug Contest Team

    heh... I was right about the ipods. LOL

    No, thank you.

    • Re: Happy Birthday Sonny Bono
      ... rights to 10 years - we are talking in the range of over 100 years. ... falls under my redundantly rich syndrome. ... credit he deserved and at the same time, it helped qualify what I had ... I am going through this right now on some publications. ...
      (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
    • Re: Happy Birthday Sonny Bono
      ... rights to 10 years - we are talking in the range of over 100 years. ... falls under my redundantly rich syndrome. ... credit he deserved and at the same time, it helped qualify what I had ... little bit of a literature search. ...
      (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
    • Re: Funniest moment at the Oscars
      ... the black guy's credit, ... Mike, you do know that she also claimed to have produced the same film ... although she had rights to SAG producer creidit ...
      (rec.gambling.poker)
    • Re: March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball prize raffle 2013
      ... So far prizes include: ... Raffle Prizes include: ... $50 credit towards items being sold on GameGavel.com ... 10 arcade keychains of the winner's choice courtesy of Old Tyme Toys ...
      (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
    • Re: optimist / pessimist
      ... something amusing that he doesn't take credit for creating, ... A pure democracy does not work and I suspect that this is what Voltaire was pointing out. ... Not even the founders recognized this because they glossed over the obvious conflict between "all men are created equal" and the limited rights of women and giving slave owners partial rights to represent their slaves. ...
      (soc.retirement)