[Full-disclosure] Cyrilic

From: MacDonald, Mike (MacdonaldM_at_ottawapolice.ca)
Date: 10/04/05

    To: "'full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk'" <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
    Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:38:25 -0400

    I have one user who keeps getting cyrilic spam, but I cant find a rule
    anywhere.
    Is anyone else getting this kind of spam??

    • RE: [Full-disclosure] Cyrilic
      ... > I have one user who keeps getting cyrilic spam, but I cant find a rule ... Welcome to the club of cyrilic spam recipects, ... the spam folder logs every now and then. ... Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-disclosure] Reverse LOL HELLO FURRY PORN
      ... you can dish it but you cant take it? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Entrance tests for FD subscribers (Re: [Full-disclosure] Cyrilic)
      ... full-disclosure isn't appropriate place for disclosing rule ... Ибо факты есть факты, и изложены они лишь для того, чтобы их поняли и в них поверили. ... MM> I have one user who keeps getting cyrilic spam, but I cant find a rule ...
      (Full-Disclosure)