Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: in-line coax monitoring device

From: Alex Krycek (alex_krycek_at_hush.com)
Date: 09/26/05

    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:45:28 -0700
    To: <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>, <vtlists@wyae.de>

    • Re: N power connector rating?
      ... used an N in a situation where a BNC wouldn't have worked*. ... threads make the connection more permanent, but now we have the TNC for ... Some of our more expensive equipment would get a N male to N fem adapter ...
      (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
    • Re: N power connector rating?
      ... used an N in a situation where a BNC wouldn't have worked*. ... threads make the connection more permanent, but now we have the TNC for ... Some of our more expensive equipment would get a N male to N fem adapter ...
      (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
    • Re: OT: ASDL filters
      ... Until you have to trace who moved a filing cabinet and bent the BNC ... connection bringing down the whole segment. ... It was the engineering manager who connected a spare piece of cable to ...
      (uk.tech.digital-tv)
    • Re: return to BNC
      ... I'm am glad it works for you, because when I first got into networking ... and tried to run 15 machines on BNC, ... connection taking the network down. ... Cheap intermittent "tee" connectors, crimp-on BNCs, cheapo crimp tools ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
    • RJ45 for Phone Line
      ... I have a jack in my bedroom where I want to run both an ethernet connection ... I have a modular jack and I can only find RJ45 connectors ...
      (sci.electronics.repair)