[Full-disclosure] Av, spyware, ddl trojan assesment

From: Sherwyn Williams (sherwill22_at_tmail.com)
Date: 09/22/05

    Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:19:51 -0400
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com, bugtraq@securityfocus.com, full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk

    Hey list, I know this is not a how to protect your pc list. But I would
    like to know what are some good AV, spyware, adware, and software
    firewalls to use. I have to come up with a plan for a few of my clients
    who are always being infected.

    All help is welcome.

    Sherwyn Williams
    The Williams Solution
    Technical Consultant
    Sherwill22@hotmail.com

    • Re: Popups and Ads
      ... and should always be running, are important components of "safe hex," ... Protect Your PC ... >>| spyware and 2 adware on my computed. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: recommend anti spyware
      ... > Ad-Aware desn't detect Spyware, just Adware. ... Please respond in Newsgroup only. ... Protect your PC ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: Proper way to close popups?
      ... > In Jerry Honeycutts article "How to Protect Your Computer from ... > Spyware and Adware" ... > can in some cases cause adware to install. ...
    • Spyware and Adware
      ... What can I do to remove spyware and adware from my ... What is the best way to protect against this ... type of invasive action?? ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)